Tank Liners and Membranes
We provide Engineering to ensure you have a quality product, and our tanks are designed around the liner.
- All liners are fully welded using the wedge welding techniques. This is the kindest welding method of all the welding techniques.
- ACUS design and fabricate thousands of liners using this form of welding technique. Liners can vary in size from very in small to the very large tank liners , for EXAMPLE the AUSTRALIAN MARINE INSTITUTE waste water tank diameter 25.21m x 6m tall and the FMG Mine tank at SOLOMON West Australia measuring 19mtrs dia and 12 mtrs high.
- ALL LINERS AND MEMBRANES are manufactured in a ISO 9002 accredited manufacturing facility. The only liner fabricator in Australia to have this accreditation.
- The factory is purpose built with polished floors to prevent damage during fabrication.
- Our liners are manufactured in a facility that has been in operation for 38 years, we have numerous factory staff with over 20 years of service. The significance of this is that they are very experienced and fully understand the consequences of a liner failure. There are checks at every stage in the fabrication process to ensure the liner is being made to specification. This detail is recorded on each work order and on the ERP computer system.
- Every job is CAD designed and then cut on a robotic cutter to within 1mm tolerance.
- Every liner is inflated with air and inspected from under the liner prior to being packaged.
Our Latest Material:
The Aquamark Polypropylene liner fabric features & benefits include:
- Reinforced scrim based Polypropylene, being reinforced this fabric will not shrink over time.
- 0.65mm nominal thickness @ 400gsm. A high strength lightweight material with durable layered technology supported by high strength woven base material.
- 10 yr UV warranty
- High water resistance making it ideal for water containment.
Why an ACUS tank liner?
- Obligation free quote (unless site visit required).
- Choice of specialised materials
- Guaranteed perfect fit
- Exclusive ‘wedge weld’ on joins
- Choose from a variety of tank fittings
- Simple, DIY installation
- Warranty options on all tank liners
- Over 25 years experience in liquid containment
- ISO 9001:2000 Quality Accreditation for manufacturing
- Certified by the Water Quality Centre to meet AS4020 (Int) 1994
- Australian made, for the Australian climate
- Order is easy, just measure, email and purchase!
Available in a range of specialised liner and membrane materials:
PVC Potable Tank Liner Is specially designed as a low cost Potable grade membrane available for storage of drinking water. The standard gauges are 0.50mm or 0.75mm. It comes in black, is very flexible and is produced from high grade virgin ingredients that meet the stringent requirements of AS4020 (Int) 1994 for potability.
PVC650 Potable Tank Liner Food Grade reinforced PVC suitable for storage of drinking water, this heavy duty, 0.65mm PVC coated fabric is a high quality, high tenacity polyester fabric in a tearstop construction (in both directions).makes it ideal for use in larger storage tanks.
Aquafab 200™ Tank Liner is a durable tank membrane, based on a coated polyethylene reinforced mesh. Wherever water or other liquids need to be retained, Aquafab 200™ offers strength and quality.
These tank liners are great for dometic water tanks.
Aeon™ PTL & PTR Primarily designed as high performance, flexible membrane tank liners manufactured using the very latest DuPont Elvaloy© technology. Available in grey 0.75mm gauge and reinforced .90mm gauge, are suitable for use with potable water and have excellent heat, oil, fuel and chemical resistance making it appropriate for containment of a wide range of liquids.
Aeon™ XOL & XOR A long life light green geomembrane manufactured using the very latest DuPont Elvaloy© technology. Highly developed to resist chemical attack, microbial attack and weathering, Aeon™ XOL is un-reinforced while XOR is reinforced with an encapsulated edge to resist wicking and has good flexibility and tear strength. Available in 0.75mm and .90mm gauge, are suitable against the risks of spillage from the processing and storage of modern chemicals, fuels and oils and against contamination spreading from old sites.
Please call kevin at +64 21 108 6840 for more advice.